- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
As leather specialists, we recommend giving your leather goodies some TLC. To help you do that, we`ve tested this natural leather conditioner on all our different types of smooth leather. We found it to be the most effective leather balm for sealing & preserving the leather's moist and natural characteristics. It renews the leather's color and texture making it vivid and rich while also turning it resistant to water, hand oil, dust, and other harms. This magical balm is especially good for old cracked leather, it will smoothen the cracks and give it a brand new look. The effect of every application lasts up to 6 months. We definitely encourage you to nourish & protect your new JUD bag and other leather goodies such as shoes, jewelry, furniture, and more.
Size: 93in x 3.93in x 1.77in / 10cm x 10cm x 4.5cm
Quantity: 3.38oz / 100ml
Ingredients: 100% Natural
What`s special about our Leather balm?
- Protects the leather from water, moist, sun, dust, dirt, hands oil stains, for up to 6 months
- Renews the leather`s shade and surface and gives it a solid color.
- Preserves the leather`s flexibility, moisture, and softness.
- Once dry it absorbs fully into the leather without leaving a trace.
- Doesn't leave marks on clothes.
- Helps to smoothen cracks in the leather, by applying more of the wax on cracked areas.
- Can be used for years to come.
- Easy to apply on different colors & types of leather goods.
- Easy to apply at home.
How to choose Transparent or Black?
- 1. If you have mostly black leather items choose the black wax box.
- 2. If you have several different leather colors to care for, choose the transparent wax.
How to use it?
- Clean your leather bag - first dust it off with a dry cloth then if needed wipe it lightly with a slightly wet cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or scrubbing the Leather too vigorously, it can damage the leather. Once clean, let it air dry completely. Note - this balm is not a cleaning product.
- Use a synthetic sponge or brush (Do not use a non-synthetic cloth like cotton it will over-absorb the wax and might leave fibers on your leather surface)
- Test it - First, apply only a little amount of balm in a hidden corner of your leather bag.
- Wait until it dries off to make sure you like the results.
- Apply it - go ahead and apply it evenly all over your bag, wait for it dry and enjoy the results
Fast Shipping Options. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
You might want to take a closer look.